I shoot with a Canon T3i and my lenses include an 18-55mm, 50mm, and Fisheye.
The styles of Videography include:
• Corporate - A corporate video is often intended for a specific purpose in a corporate or B2B environment and viewed only by a limited or targeted audience.
• Events - Event videography encompasses the video documentation of social functions, such as anniversaries, dance recitals, family reunions, behind the scenes, proms, concerts, etc.
• Interviews - is a conversation where questions are asked and answers are given. In common parlance, the word "interview" refers to a one-on-one conversation with one person acting in the role of the interviewer and the other in the role of the interviewee.
• Music Video - A short film integrating as and imagery, produced for promotional or artistic purposes. Modern music videos are primarily made and used as a marketing device intended to promote the sale of music recordings.
• Weddings - Wedding videography is the video of activities relating to weddings. It encompasses videos of the couple before marriage as well as coverage of the wedding and reception.