I shoot with a Canon T3i and my lenses include an 18-55mm, 50mm, and Fisheye.
The styles of Photography include:
• Candid - Moments captured spontaneously as they happen is known as candid photography.
• Documentary - Manual pictures that form a photo story come under this style. It is about a particular subject or a story that a photographer wants to highlight.
• Fashion - Typically used to sell something, this type of photography lures customers by glamorizing the product.
• Food - This type of photography is used by restaurants, websites or bloggers to entice customers to try and sell their products.
• Headshots - A headshot is a specific type of portrait (usually a photograph) that realistically demonstrates a person's appearance for branding or casting.
• Portraits - Capturing peoples’ moods and expressions is an intriguing subject for photographers. They can be close-up images, body portraits etc.
• Sports - This category involves getting up-close to the action in a very fast-paced and action-packed setting.
• Weddings - Wedding photography is the photography of activities relating to weddings. It encompasses photographs of the couple before marriage (for announcements, portrait displays, or thank you cards) as well as coverage of the wedding and reception